who doesn't love pretty colorful jars in their bathrooms ! :D
pretty clear glass or plastic containers decorate any bathroom & look particularly nice when filled with colored bath oils. Here is an easy, inexpensive way to make your own luxurious oil.
- autumn rose l. favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 13 Aug 22:03
- Alecia B. favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 20 Jun 12:34
- Naomii<33 added Beautiful Bath Oil to kan dr mee door 28 Oct 10:54
- Melanie P. favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 08 Jan 02:43
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Beautiful Bath Oil to BEAUTY 03 Nov 03:44
- Ali P added Beautiful Bath Oil to Stuff I need to make! 19 Oct 12:28
- reblav added Beautiful Bath Oil to vegan 31 Mar 06:39
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 26 Jan 01:48
- pink favorited Beautiful Bath Oil 04 Oct 23:58
- Noi K. added Beautiful Bath Oil to bath 12 Sep 08:28
pour the baby oil into the glass jar or plastic container. Add a drop or two of your fav. perfume or essential oil.
Add food coloring a little bit at a time until the oil is the desired color. Put the lid on the container & shake well after each addition. Try a mixture of colors- yellow & blue to make green, or red & blue to make purple.
Seal the container tightly & store until you are ready to use the oil in the bath. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to your water.
Happy bathing ! :D