Crocheted bearded Viking hat
One of the kids wanted crocheted Viking helmet, I thought it needed a beard too, so this is what I came up with. The beanie is just a standard single crochet hat with a popcorn stitch for the trim and top band. I used a scrap piece of fleece for the horns that I stuffed with some of the foam in an old cushion. Then the beard was an altered pattern that I had and this was the final outcome. Of course all the materials were from other projects or recycled from something else. He was the warmest of all of us while we went sledding!!!!!!
- Key West Witch added Bearded Viking Hat to Top Hats, Witch Hats, Hats & Fascinater’s 30 Jun 14:34
- colourChemist favorited Bearded Viking Hat 09 Jun 08:34
- Chudames favorited Bearded Viking Hat 05 Feb 19:13
- Recycled Miracles commented on her project Bearded Viking Hat 06 Jan 03:06
- Taylor.Boles53708 favorited Bearded Viking Hat 05 Jan 18:25
- Lisa O. commented on Bearded Viking Hat 04 Jan 16:13
- Lisa O. favorited Bearded Viking Hat 04 Jan 16:12
Recycled Miracles posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!