Beautiful White & Blue
I love making landyards to coordinate with my wardrobe. It adds that extra flair to any outfit.
I hope the instructions are clear and hope you like the project. Thank you!
1.Alternate every other bead until you reach 24 inches on the string
2. Fold the wire and continue alternating beads until you reach the desired length
3. Add the crimp bead onto both ends
4. Fold the wire over the jump ring and pull through the crimp bead
5. Take your crimping pliers and crimp the bead to secure
6. Cut off excess wire with the wire cutters
7. Attach the split ring the jump ring
8. Attach the clip to the split ring