Whip up this crocheted bracelet in no time at all
Seriously, you only need to be able to make a chain stitch to make this easy bracelet.
Just find some chunky yarn (tshirt yarn is perfect) and some big beads..
- Pat L. commented on Beaded Bracelet 20 Sep 23:28
- Miss Captain Cosplay favorited Beaded Bracelet 22 Apr 08:45
- MisfitsKid favorited Beaded Bracelet 28 Apr 13:57
- Mandi K. favorited Beaded Bracelet 11 Jan 21:19
- shelly.anderson.547 added Beaded Bracelet to Jewelry 21 Dec 02:05
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Beaded Bracelet 21 Dec 02:05
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Beaded Bracelet 05 Nov 04:01
- cheryl.palmquist.7 favorited Beaded Bracelet 09 Oct 18:30
- DrEaMeR favorited Beaded Bracelet 13 Sep 13:36
- Alisha P. favorited Beaded Bracelet 03 Sep 22:21
To start, you'll need to cut a length of yarn. This will depend on how many times you want your chain to wrap around your wrist. Try starting with a metre, this should give you plenty.
Next, thread the beads onto one end. I used 15 beads here, but you might need more or less, depending on sizes. (you can always add more)