iPod cozy for Halloween or everyday!
A little iPod cozy covered in bats and a cute little bow! I was thinking of a Halloween-themed case that could also be used anytime without screaming "OMG! HALL0W33N!!" in July. After perusing my supplies, I selected a red pressed felt (which you can also see on one of my hat projects) with a beautiful goth-esque design, some black felt for bats, the thinnest black ribbon I have, black thread for the stitched trim, and red thread for the bow and the eyes of the large bat (which you can't see in the lousy pictures. LOL!)
I used only felt, a hot glue gun, scissors, and a thread & needle.
Also inspired by xMiaMallow's Marshmallow iPod Case.
- Miss_Fit added Batty I Pod Cozy to Purses, Bags, and Wallets 31 Mar 12:27
- Arty Kitkat added Batty I Pod Cozy to All Things Batty 01 Mar 23:03
- Sofie Vandersmissen favorited Batty I Pod Cozy 06 Dec 11:31
- Sofie Vandersmissen added Batty I Pod Cozy to Other 06 Dec 11:31
- Bat Ma'am favorited Batty I Pod Cozy 28 Jun 06:52
tamiatha posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!