Batman logo drawn on cardboard. 3-D made using hot glue. Painted and embellished with thumb tacks(not shown).
- asia.pearce added Batman Wall Art to Models 01 Aug 18:24
- soma g favorited Batman Wall Art 04 Jul 21:28
- Conner W. added Batman Wall Art to wall ideas 11 Feb 23:42
- Conner W. favorited Batman Wall Art 01 Feb 23:08
- Leslie M. favorited Batman Wall Art 24 Jan 16:38
- Summer E. favorited Batman Wall Art 03 Nov 18:20
- Summer O. favorited Batman Wall Art 15 Jul 04:33
- Katy H. favorited Batman Wall Art 18 May 19:53
- Lola S. favorited Batman Wall Art 01 May 19:51
- kneellock published her project Batman Wall Art 29 Apr 08:34
Upload and resize image of batman logo
Using sheet of cardboard cut out 2 copies
Cut a few strips of cardboard 2 1/2 inches wide by 12-16 inches long (for the sides)
Tape the strip onto main batman piece. I rounded the cardboard by rolling it against the rounded edged of my table, Score the cardboard on the opposite side you want to bend.
Then with a hot glue gun attach the sides to the main piece. I used a stick to spread the hot glue along the inner edges to get the cracks.
Next attach the other side with tape if necessary. Mine was pretty snug so I used a knife to nudge it into place.
Then hot glue
Paint finished product, or neatly cover with paper. I then bought silver thumb tacks at the Dollar store and cover the strongest side.