Quick to Make, all natural, vegan friendly, super fizzy and they make your skin feel like silk!
In a medium bowl, stir together the baking soda, citric acid, and corn starch until well mixed. In a separate bowl, stir together the oil, water, essential oil, borax and food colouring until well mixed. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until a dough forms. Pack into candy or soap molds. Press down firmly. Turn them over and remove from molds. Lay on a plate or cookie sheet and allow them to dry for 1 to 2 days. Wrap each bomb in wax paper or cellophane to keep them fresh and prevent crumbling. Makes 6 soap-sized bombs
- Rebecca M. favorited Bath Bombs 28 Jun 17:58
- bkind2me08501 favorited Bath Bombs 27 Jul 12:32
- dalekordancer favorited Bath Bombs 13 Jun 03:25
- Adriana F. favorited Bath Bombs 24 Nov 02:26
- Louisa R. favorited Bath Bombs 17 Nov 01:26
- Jade R. favorited Bath Bombs 15 Oct 03:53
- almosthope added Bath Bombs to DIY 27 Jul 21:31
- Charlie. favorited Bath Bombs 25 Jul 21:26
- Sarah Kim favorited Bath Bombs 22 Jul 16:58
- emily l. favorited Bath Bombs 27 Jun 19:35
Jessica P. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!