Ohh look at the lovely sleeping deer <3
I got a little old book to make figures out of fimo.
And I thought it was perfect to try the little deer on a cupcake.
You can use white fondant (sugar paste/gum paster I guess?) and colour it yourself, or buy pre-cloured stuff.
As you're making the deer, but the fondant doesnt stick to each other you can wet it with a bit of water to make it stick better.
PS: sorry for the crappy illustrations, Paint isn't my best friend and I forgot to take pics.
- effy.kingly favorited Bambi Cupcake 08 Dec 13:47
- Timber H. added Bambi Cupcake to Cupcakes 28 Jul 12:23
- Birgit added Bambi Cupcake to Dessert 06 Apr 16:08
- Myaa favorited Bambi Cupcake 13 Jan 00:07
- aviiry G. favorited Bambi Cupcake 14 Oct 19:53
- madd::sunshine added Bambi Cupcake to Yummies 10 Sep 19:56
- Riely favorited Bambi Cupcake 27 Aug 16:04
- Zowii B. favorited Bambi Cupcake 28 Jul 05:50
For this project you need several colours fondant.
-Red/brown (for the body so quite a lot).
-Caramel (for the head and inside of the ears).
-White (for the dots, nose, inside of the ears).
-Black (for the nose).
-Soft pink (for the inside of the ears).
-Green (for the ground).
Put two little balls of the caramel fondant onto the head.
Cut out a small stripe in both of them and trace that line with black food colour (on a toothpick) or use the food pencil.
Now you've created the sleeping eyes.
For the nose you add a small dot of white and a small dot of black at the end of the nose.