Use those left over scraps of wrapping paper to create a cute ornament!
This ornament project is a great way to recycle all those scrap pieces of ribbon, wrapping paper or little things that may be currently in your junk drawer. If you don't have any little toys on hand, check your local Dollar Store. At this time of year, they usually come out with mini ornament sets that only cost 1 dollar. These mini ornament sets can look like a variety of things (like nutcrackers, angels etc) that you could use in your own ornament.
- Kepi added Bag Of Toys Ornament Diy to Retro Christmas 14 Feb 00:04
- Rebecca M. favorited Bag Of Toys Ornament Diy 14 Jun 15:20
- Ginger D. favorited Bag Of Toys Ornament Diy 19 Jun 06:33
- Kepi favorited Bag Of Toys Ornament Diy 02 Mar 01:07
- Diane H. favorited Bag Of Toys Ornament Diy 15 Jan 01:39
- Katie K. published her project Bag Of Toys Ornament Diy 21 Dec 23:57
You Will Need
Now take your glue gun, and drop some hot glue into the bottom of your bag. Then take your stuffing and put it on top of the glue. During this step you may want to use something like a pencil or a chopstick to push the stuffing into the glue. Keep repeating this step until your bag is about a little more than half way full.
The reason why were adding the stuffing, is to make our bag more stable while giving it some shape.
Gather your small toys and start playing around with the look of your ornament. In my ornament, I used a few small toys, some buttons and scrap piece of wrapping paper (which I rolled up to look like a roll of wrapping paper). When your happy with the placement of your toys, hot glue them into place.