Wings, Buffalo Wings, Party food, snacks
A Buffalo Wing recipe that I received and modified to my liking, I hope you like them too. Great for a snack, or a big party with friends and family. Also way more affordable than going out to buy them at a restaurant.
- Super Madcow added Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings to Party 14 Jul 12:37
- Maggs added Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings to Party food for the awesome people 08 Aug 20:21
- Rikki L. favorited Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings 07 Mar 15:44
- Taryn K. added Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings to Snacks 09 Feb 22:08
- Taryn K. favorited Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings 06 Feb 20:15
- missamimizuno favorited Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings 23 Jan 23:32
- RiaCreations favorited Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings 21 Jan 16:57
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings 18 Jan 19:03
- BlackCherry favorited Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings 12 Nov 07:15
- Sam T. favorited Awesome Cheap/Delicious Buffalo Wings 04 Nov 19:35
INGREDIENTS for wings and sauce
Batter(optinal[might want to double this if you are going for the 40winfs or more])
1/4th teaspoon garlic
1 & ½ cups of corn starch
3tbsp. of water
Peanut oil, or any kind of oil you prefer to use
4 lb.(or however many wings you want ….you may want to double the sauce ammount ) chicken wings (about 40), separated into 2 pieces, wing tips removed, rinsed …….or the pre-made ones from Foster Farms(or any other brand you like)
12 tbsp. margarine
1 cup hot sauce, preferably Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (THIS STUFF IS BOMB ON JUST ABOUT ANYTHING……The slogan on the bottle doesn’t lie “I put that **** on everything”)
Mix cornstarch, eggs, and water(optional-and some hot sauce 3tbsp. ) stirring to form a smooth batter. Then dip the wings in it coating them thoroughly.
Pre-heat the to 375 Degrees and Heavily brush on the desired oil. Pop that sucker in the oven for about 22-32 min. or until golden brown………..or use a deep fryer, which ever you prefer(If so heat oil in deep fryer to 350 Degrees).
Dry off the wings with paper towels and set aside in a place where they will stay warm…..unless you make the sauce first then put them directly in the sauce.
Heat margarine in a pot or skillet, melt thoroughly; stir in hot sauce until smooth.
Add wings, and in a large bowl and toss them until completely coated. (Or be lazy and just drop them in the pot a few at a time and coat them like that)
Then serve them in any fashion you prefer.