Beautiful Paper Cutting
A tiny wardrobe with tiny clothes and shoes creates a magical scene, protected from harm in a glass dome. For more design options, try printed papers for the clothing items.
Designer: Silvina De Vita
- 112508_2F2016-01-04-111557-109+template.pdf 160 KB [ Download ]
- Biblionic favorited Alice’s Wardrobe 02 Nov 13:42
- PixieFey added Alice’s Wardrobe to Paper Crafts 29 Mar 22:45
- Inez F. favorited Alice’s Wardrobe 19 Feb 04:45
- laura.logiudice.98 commented on Alice’s Wardrobe 15 Feb 19:13
- wolfmomma13 favorited Alice’s Wardrobe 15 Feb 15:58
- lleeahs favorited Alice’s Wardrobe 15 Feb 13:17
- Crafterella featured Alice’s Wardrobe 05 Feb 23:00
- Alissa B. favorited Alice’s Wardrobe 05 Feb 02:20
- RareJewel favorited Alice’s Wardrobe 04 Feb 08:45
- Lacey C. favorited Alice’s Wardrobe 04 Feb 02:23
Using the templates, copy or trace the elements of the design onto a plain piece of paper.
Place this sheet on top of the carbon paper and place the cream cardstock beneath it.
Draw over the elements with a pencil, pushing fairly hard. This will transfer the pictures onto the card beneath.
Cut out the shapes with a craft knife.
Using the same technique, lay the plain paper over carbon copy paper, and place both on top of the brown cardstock. Trace the wardrobe elements to transfer the shapes onto the cardstock beneath. Use a ruler so the rectangles are perfect.
To make the wardrobe, glue the top shelf, the hanger bar, and the bottom shelf in place between the two side pieces. Glue the wardrobe to the base of the dome.
Glue the clothes to the hangers and hang them on the bar. Hang the scarf over one side edge of the wardrobe.
On the shelf, glue the hats and the handbag in place.
Glue the boxes and boots onto the base of the dome.
To make the boxes, fold the four tabs up 90 degrees, paste the edges together, and fill the box with paper scraps or anything you like. Paste the boxes to the base of the dome or on the shelf.
Put the glass dome over the elements.