Make your own bead and chain necklace with an agate slice pendant!
With just a few jewelry-making supplies, you can make your own bead and chain necklace with an agate slice pendant!
- Key West Witch added Agate Slice Necklace to Jewelry 30 Jun 01:47
- Rebecca M. favorited Agate Slice Necklace 14 Jun 15:40
- Emily B. favorited Agate Slice Necklace 23 Jan 00:42
- Emily B. added Agate Slice Necklace to Projects 23 Jan 00:29
- Angy L. favorited Agate Slice Necklace 14 Apr 00:19
- Kathy J. favorited Agate Slice Necklace 29 Mar 05:55
- Mary Lou V. favorited Agate Slice Necklace 22 Jan 21:08
- Muhaiminah Faiz favorited Agate Slice Necklace 08 Jan 15:57
- megret79 published their project Agate Slice Necklace 07 Oct 11:08
String a small length of chain (1-2 inches, depending) through the hole in your pendant. Connect both ends of the chain to a bead that you have wrapped with wire using your jewelry pliers.
Connect 1 inch lengths of silver chain with wire-wrapped beads, alternating your crystal, stone and turquoise beads, until your necklace reaches the desired length (mine is approximately 30 inches long).