Vegetarian/ Vegan, super healthy and yummy!
Very quick and yummy! Also completely vegetarian :)
- Miss_Fit favorited Acorn Squash Soup. 22 Mar 18:23
- Sierra H. favorited Acorn Squash Soup. 18 Mar 02:25
- Jenn favorited Acorn Squash Soup. 29 Jan 15:45
- Ella Light added Acorn Squash Soup. to Meals 04 Apr 13:21
- Lauren J. favorited Acorn Squash Soup. 05 Feb 22:57
- Felecity W. entered her project Acorn Squash Soup. to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 07 Dec 01:15
*Preheat oven to 350*
*Slice 2 squash in half, remove skin + seeds
(I used 1 white squash and 1 acorn)
*Cut into 2 inch chunks
*Slice onion into chunks as well
*Dice 3 carrots
*Put all into big glass casserole dish
*Add seasonings now. (Thyme, pepper, salt, oil to coat)
*Bake until veggies are tender
Now the soup part!
*Put baked veggies in blender, adding veggie broth as needed
*Once desired consistency is reached, pour soup into bowls.
*Top with fresh pepper
*Warm pita bread with lots of butter would be very good with this strong soup.
Hope you enjoy this soup as much as I did! Happy thoughts~
p.s. My husband doesn't like strong veggies and he LOVED it. :)