Bring back the 80's...with your own personal touches.
After seeing so many interesting versions of this idea, I decided to try it myself. I wasn't sure if this project would work knowing me, hah. So, I used an old pair of skinny jeans just in case something went wrong. But in the end, I was very happy with the result!
- PixieFey added Acid Washed Denim to 1980's 19 May 19:13
- Alex B. favorited Acid Washed Denim 22 Dec 07:59
- kaitlyn d. favorited Acid Washed Denim 08 Dec 00:40
- KozmicBlues added Acid Washed Denim to Roba 17 Sep 14:31
- Tyler T. favorited Acid Washed Denim 07 Jul 02:24
- KellBell added Acid Washed Denim to Head to Toe 31 May 20:42
- AGirlOfPlainReasoning favorited Acid Washed Denim 28 Apr 03:20
- KozmicBlues added Acid Washed Denim to Anti-aburriment 22 Mar 12:06
- this one laydi added Acid Washed Denim to things i'm gonna do later 03 Mar 07:28
- Quirky-Ark favorited Acid Washed Denim 23 Feb 00:23
*Please note that I used a separate pair of jeans for this picture since I was a little ahead with my main pair.
I did not measure, but I filled the very bottom with water - just enough to submerge the surface of the bottom of the bucket. I followed it up with the bleach next, which will be slightly more in quantity than the water. And if you're paranoid like me, gloves will help in the next steps.
Next, I placed them into my bucket. I pressed down once just to make sure the bleach would work its magic.
I checked back twenty minutes later, then flipped my jeans over. I took them out about fifteen minutes later and ran them through the washer and dryer ALONE.