The most handsom of the 00's
This is much like Smokey's Tie from Halloween
- Bek S. favorited 00 Smokey 02 Aug 11:34
- lillerin77 added 00 Smokey to Whana make <3 07 Jul 09:08
- Aurelie L. added 00 Smokey to Idées 17 Mar 16:58
- RavenQuinzel added 00 Smokey to Pet stuff 25 Jan 20:05
- Isa B. favorited 00 Smokey 02 Dec 23:35
- Jaleesa B. favorited 00 Smokey 02 Oct 07:08
- mmotse03 favorited 00 Smokey 22 Apr 04:44
- Hikikomori H. favorited 00 Smokey 25 Jan 05:23
- Mimi A. favorited 00 Smokey 11 Jan 16:29
- Cristal F. added 00 Smokey to Projects 09 Dec 06:08
Get yourself to a thrift store and purchase a little boy's white collared shirt.
If you are lucky enough you will find a little boy's bow tie there as well.
I found the clip on bow tie first and so I went directly to the little boy's clothes and bought a size 4T white shirt. Smokey has grown some since Halloween.
Got my items home, took the scissors and carefully cut out the collar leaving the top button intact and using that as my guide.
Then I spray starched the heck out of the collar and pressed it flat, turned the collar in half lengthwise and pressed it.
Now that the collar is good and stiff, I can go back with my fine scissors and trim any stray strings.
I hope you have been heating up the hot glue gun!!! Put a small dab of hot glue on the underside of the button hole, and then button the button. Now it should stay that way forever.
Clip on the tie....glue it if you want, but because Smokey is still growing I decided not to, in case I want to make him a new Tux!!