I am the Auntie to Three beautiful little kids, whom I adore. I love to cook, craft!
Find Craftie Auntie onEtsy Website Flickr Other
- commented on their comment It really is that easy! I really did like it on cereal! I'm not a big drinker of any kind of milk by itself. to Rice Milk 04 Jan 04:47
- entered their project Birthstone Wire Wrap Necklace to BeadCrafty Contest 18 Dec 01:47
- commented on their comment It's just polymer clay. I don't remember if it was Sculpy, or Fimo. to Stamped Clay 18 Dec 01:45
- followed LauraLethal 31 Oct 20:19
- followed Bella 26 Sep 01:56
- entered their project Snickerdoodles to Pop Bakery 15 Aug 20:51
- followed βεℓℓα ♥ ♪ ♫ ღ 07 Aug 22:23
- followed Lane L. 02 Jul 23:59
- followed Bronwen R. 02 Jul 01:32
- entered their project Golden Snitch to The K Factor 09 Jun 20:38
- followed Juliet J. 19 May 19:55
- commented on their comment It does look like the original tutorial is mia. But here is another one, that I'd used before. Pretty good step by step http://www.whatthecraft.com/tuts/circ.htm to Circle Skirt From An Old Sheet 15 May 23:59
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »