- favorited Swallows Wall Decor 21 Jun 10:02
- favorited String Lanterns 02 Feb 23:10
- commented on her comment I store my beads and oddments in Japanese Bento boxes, not only does it keep the tidy but the look super cool and bright :D to French Country Chic 16 Apr 17:30
- commented on her comment Thank you so much :D to Halloween Ombre Cake 06 Jan 16:13
- commented on her comment I just realised I spelt your name wrong, my apologise :) to Claira C. 11 Oct 07:33
- commented on her comment Thank you Felicity, that did help I looked up ombre hair and I found out the word "ombre" in French means shadow or shade. to Claira C. 11 Oct 07:31
- commented on her comment Why are they called Ombre cakes? Can't seem to find any info about why. to Pink Swirl Cake 09 Oct 14:17
- commented on her comment I have my mum's birthday coming up and I am defiantly going to use this idea, maybe in orange for Halloween though :D to Pink Swirl Cake 08 Oct 17:56
- commented on her comment Hey thanks for your interest ^_^ It makes around 20-30, you have to role the fondant quite thinly so they dry out within a couple hours. I would say the thickness of a pound coin. Hope this helps! :) to Love Heart Peppermint Creams And Gift Box 24 Jun 19:52
- followed Jae-Tremae S. 25 Apr 10:25
- commented on her comment Just voted for you! Hope you win! to Modesty Fashions 13 Apr 09:54
- commented on her comment Hey :) great news! So glad you liked, of course you can post it here :D to Modesty Fashions 05 Apr 10:50
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
I really appreciate it!
I just finished eating a Pasty. I thought they were good. Thanks again for the great recipe. I have a lot of filling left so I vacuum packed it and put it in the freezer. I'll be making them again.I also drizzled gravy over the top of them too.
I took pictures of the process so if you don't mind, I'd like to post the recipe here. I'd give you credit of course :0)
i have heard a lot of complains of others as well. i have finely all responding them, but this isn't fun anymore.
so i didn't had the time to watch the new projects. i must look on them an other time.;-D
It's feeling like homework.LOL
wooow you given me much honour of being your inspirator.;-D i'm blosing.;-D
thank you very much.
but i love your work too , sooo lovely all t he embroidery, a little bit british.LOL
i have got many teachers of your country that where great artist in embroidering;-D
Love to got them as a teacher;-D
Oooh i see you've done some years too on the art academy i have finished it.
but three years is much as well;-D
wooow tempur matras, i have had such one as well, but my house hasn't heathing during the night in the winter so it was always too hard for me.LOL
so later on i was happy with my air flowing matras, i have bed soars so i can't sleep with out it.
it's laying on a see, not sooo fine, it make noice and the pump is giving light.
so i have hide it underneat a closet.LOL
much to complain, but i'm glad i have got one.
now i can sleep some hours more.
and i'm sitting on those same clever smart air cushions.
It will memorize which part must be having more or less air, so a friend of mine told so you have a smart cushion.LOL
I had before that the same tempur cushions but in the winter it was like wood.LOL
my poor behind.LOL
but i have had an other brand that hasn't that problem so i felt in love for other uses of the same effect.
hummm i'm talking too m uch , you got a over dose of my.LOL
hey have a great nice eve and sleep well tonight on your fave matras;-D xxx
i have got finely after weeks of silence 60 mails of comments of cok and don't know it anymore.
so i thought i will thank you probably twice but that's better then saying nothing.
thank you verymuch loving it.;-D
hey have a nice fun awesomecreative week;-D be crafty.LOL
wish you with them all much crafting fun by the making of, hey have a great awesome nice fun creative week as well;-D
Wishing you a nice weekend too!
Oh yeah, my husband bought crab legs last night and I have never cooked crab in my life...got any ideas?
What do you think?
Thanks a lot for the comment and the fave on my bag.
Have a great week!