- favorited Swallows Wall Decor 21 Jun 10:02
- favorited String Lanterns 02 Feb 23:10
- commented on her comment I store my beads and oddments in Japanese Bento boxes, not only does it keep the tidy but the look super cool and bright :D to French Country Chic 16 Apr 17:30
- commented on her comment Thank you so much :D to Halloween Ombre Cake 06 Jan 16:13
- commented on her comment I just realised I spelt your name wrong, my apologise :) to Claira C. 11 Oct 07:33
- commented on her comment Thank you Felicity, that did help I looked up ombre hair and I found out the word "ombre" in French means shadow or shade. to Claira C. 11 Oct 07:31
- commented on her comment Why are they called Ombre cakes? Can't seem to find any info about why. to Pink Swirl Cake 09 Oct 14:17
- commented on her comment I have my mum's birthday coming up and I am defiantly going to use this idea, maybe in orange for Halloween though :D to Pink Swirl Cake 08 Oct 17:56
- commented on her comment Hey thanks for your interest ^_^ It makes around 20-30, you have to role the fondant quite thinly so they dry out within a couple hours. I would say the thickness of a pound coin. Hope this helps! :) to Love Heart Peppermint Creams And Gift Box 24 Jun 19:52
- followed Jae-Tremae S. 25 Apr 10:25
- commented on her comment Just voted for you! Hope you win! to Modesty Fashions 13 Apr 09:54
- commented on her comment Hey :) great news! So glad you liked, of course you can post it here :D to Modesty Fashions 05 Apr 10:50
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »