Cute keychain with link to tutorial
I made a tutorial for this cute strawberry keychains.
Here it is, as I promissed, the Strawberry keychain Tutorial. It's my first tutorial, so I hope everything will be clear!
- Sveta favorited Strawberry Keychain 04 Dec 17:45
- jeanetteedwardswasthomas added Strawberry Keychain to Keyrings 03 Mar 07:53
- Tom B. favorited Strawberry Keychain 03 Sep 06:37
- Harjot S. favorited Strawberry Keychain 18 Aug 11:15
- Keith N. favorited Strawberry Keychain 18 Aug 05:21
- Jerry M. favorited Strawberry Keychain 17 Aug 10:25
- Carlsi M. favorited Strawberry Keychain 29 Jul 05:21
- Jeff T. favorited Strawberry Keychain 02 May 05:59
- Cory B. favorited Strawberry Keychain 29 Mar 06:33
- Paul H. favorited Strawberry Keychain 02 Oct 06:52
1. Gather your supplies.
2.Draw your pattern. Draw a circle with a diameter of 10 cm. How larger the circle how bigger your strawberry. Cut out a piece of the circle so you'll get a "pacman" shape ;). Draw also a petal shape. I choose for 3 petals, but you can also choose for 4. Place on fabric and cut out.
3. Fold fabric double with the good side inside and pin
4. Sew. I did it with the sewing machine, but if you haven't any, you can use a needle and threat.
5. Turn inside out and stich the whole top with a large stich so you can pull in to close.
6. Add some fiberfill, as many as you like
Pull carefully on the threat so it will close and make a knot.
Make a hole in the middle of the felt pettals. Make a knot on the end of the ribben so you'll have a loop.
Pull the ribbon through the felt hole.
This is the part where you can use the gun pistol if you have on. So yes. Glue the knot and the pettals on your strawberry. Use enough glue! When you did this, add the little flower. And add your key ring
-If you don't, sew your !knot! and petals with a fine stitch on your strawberry-
Here it is your own little strawberry keychain! Congratulations