Seasoned with a little spice, and roasted in the oven, these dudes make a super fun side dish to a veggie burger, veggie dog, or just as a delicious snack.
Who doesn’t like fries? I like fries. Even tho fries are usually vegan, I thought we could up the ante a little by swapping out potatoes for carrots. Fun right? I despise boiled carrots. It’s just about the saddest way to treat a carrot, so lets do the carrot some justice today and make it the star of the dish. Seasoned with a little spice, and roasted in the oven, these dudes make a super fun side dish to a veggie burger, veggie dog, or just as a delicious snack.
- RareJewel favorited Carrot Fries 13 Mar 09:18
- VeganSprinkles added Carrot Fries to Vegan Easter 25 Feb 04:10
- Sunnie favorited Carrot Fries 18 Feb 03:46
- Amy B. favorited Carrot Fries 29 Nov 23:06
- anita.n.g added Carrot Fries to Vegan/veggie munch 20 Nov 08:34
- shelly.anderson.547 added Carrot Fries to Food 18 Nov 03:49
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Carrot Fries 18 Nov 03:49
- Penny F. added Carrot Fries to cooking 14 Nov 10:34
- KelliDroze added Carrot Fries to Food 11 Nov 23:37
- itdoesnttastelikechicken published her project Carrot Fries 21 Jul 02:25
Dump the fries onto a baking dish and arrange them so they all fit without any of the fries overlapping. It’s best if they aren’t touching each other too so there is lots of air around each fry to help get them crispy!
Bake for 20-40 minutes, taking them out every now and then to flip. Be sure to check them every 10 minutes to make sure they aren’t burning… although I do love the burnt ones! They are done when the edges are brown.