Layers of brownie, soft caramel and fudge make this dessert irresistible!!!
These dense and rich chocolate brownies are topped with creamy caramel and a layer of fudge. These are your soon-to-be-FAVORITE brownie recipe!!!
- Abbey S. favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 08 Oct 14:49
- Jackie G. added Caramel Fudge Brownies to Cookies 09 Jul 18:09
- MerBear93 favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 07 Apr 03:16
- Luca R. favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 07 Sep 18:55
- Tamra T. favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 01 Aug 16:10
- Kala V. favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 16 Jul 20:52
- anita.n.g favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 28 May 21:10
- Abbey S. favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 23 Apr 20:53
- SilverSnake S. favorited Caramel Fudge Brownies 12 Apr 20:37
- Hella added Caramel Fudge Brownies to Cooking 08 Apr 16:43
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a large jelly roll pan (this is a cookie sheet with sides on it).
Cream butter and sugar together.
Beat in eggs, cocoa, vanilla and salt.
Add flour and milk (alternating them and mixing well in between).
Spread evenly in greased jelly roll pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until done in center and just starting to pull away from sides. Cool completely.
For caramel layer:
Place unwrapped caramels, butter and sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan and heat until completely melted. Stir this constantly to prevent scorching (about 6-8 minutes).
Gently pour over cooled brownies and spread to edges. Put the entire pan in freezer while you make the glaze (10-15 min) to allow the caramel to harden a little.
For the fudge glaze layer:
Melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted and smooth.
Pour over cooled caramel and gently spread evenly over top
Chill until top layer is hard and cut into bars.