Recycle your old newspapers into an awesome clutch!
Not gonna lie, making this clutch took me a lot of time (I watched an entire season of Pretty Little Liars making this) but I'm so happy with the result.
The bag is made of 540 pieces of newspaper covered with sticky-backed plastic. Each piece measures 5cm x 11cm (about 2 x 4,3 inches). I wanted the bag to be all black and white, which made it even more time consuming as I had to make sure none of the pieces had any color on the right side.
- LottaAurora entered her project Newspaper Clutch to Darby Smart 08 Sep 08:59
- KnittKittten favorited Newspaper Clutch 04 Feb 16:13
- LottaAurora entered her project Newspaper Clutch to Cricut Contest 23 Jan 20:38
- Cynthia W. favorited Newspaper Clutch 05 Jan 23:50
- Anika W. favorited Newspaper Clutch 04 Nov 13:18
- Suz V. favorited Newspaper Clutch 29 Oct 02:17
- Delaney M. commented on Newspaper Clutch 04 Oct 21:47
- modestmaggie added Newspaper Clutch to To-make list 15 Sep 21:03
- Kristina H. favorited Newspaper Clutch 08 Sep 05:44
- Romana S. favorited Newspaper Clutch 22 Aug 08:43
LottaAurora posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!