looks like fused glass
I took this idea from JK<3's melted pony bead jewelry project.
I crushed up some pony beads and sprinkled them together in a foil form I made and melted them together.
this was originally just a test for a much bigger idea I have for a gift for my mother-in-law, but it came out so well I decided to make it into a necklace, so I drilled a hole in it and wrapped some wire through the hole.
the 2nd one I tried layering for a thicker look. I melted a layer of clear, then sprinkled the colors on top and melted that together, then another layer of clear. I drilled holes in the ends after and tried to make a bracelet, but I didn't have enough cording, so it's waiting until I go get more to be complete :P
- Julia H. commented on Melted Bead Pendant 19 Dec 22:28
- Julia H. favorited Melted Bead Pendant 19 Dec 22:27
- Alishia Y. favorited Melted Bead Pendant 25 Aug 04:16
- SamanthaJ added Melted Bead Pendant to Wearables 10 Aug 22:19
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Melted Bead Pendant 28 May 06:31
- claraangelica.souza favorited Melted Bead Pendant 21 Mar 00:37
- elizabeth w. favorited Melted Bead Pendant 10 Aug 18:03
- Alice G. added Melted Bead Pendant to to make 09 Jul 19:27
- Caaryn S. added Melted Bead Pendant to To Make :3 10 Mar 06:22
- Caaryn S. favorited Melted Bead Pendant 25 Feb 06:20
Candice C. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!