They look REAL!
This a tutorial of how I made my Fangs last Halloween. I watch a tutorial on YouTube but this is my version of how I made mines.
Any question leave a comment here.
- Sarah G. favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 27 Oct 11:56
- alinamv added How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs to effects 18 Oct 01:55
- Jinx favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 24 Sep 04:34
- meligg13 favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 29 Jul 04:38
- velvetybat favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 24 Jul 16:52
- AnimeRayne favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 09 Jul 01:27
- HarukaMS added How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs to Cosplay&etc 08 Jul 06:14
- ben.jake.1232 added How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs to Halloween 05 Jul 22:05
- Bestial Nymph added How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs to ☥ Ravenheart ☥ 08 Jun 13:48
- The True Fox favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 30 Apr 22:29
Mix 2 oz. of alginate with 2 oz. of water. If you don't have a mold, you can simply cut out the bottoms of plastic cup or find some that will go around your entire top set of teeth. Pour the mixture into whatever mold you are using, and fit it into the top of your mouth, bottom if you want to make "werewolf" like fangs. Hold it there for about three minutes to harden.
Shape a Molding Clay kind like a horse shoe shape and bite into it, remove very gently to get a perfect mold. Don't use the soft kind.
Booth Method taste bad! :(
Fill the mold with plaster and move it back and forth to make sure there are no air bubbles. Let the plaster dry.
Get one of this KISS acrylic kits , they usually sell them at Walgreens, or CVS.
Mix a small amount of the power with a few drops of the liquid, in a cup, (don't use plastic it will melt) crystal or ceramic, mix till you star to get a paste consistency. Use Rubber Gloves to protect your hand if you want. They are toxic, also do this outdoors it smells really strong! Make as much as you need for the fangs.(The more liquid the faster it dries up so be careful.)
Make a ball of acrylic, place it on the canine teeth, of the mold. They dry really quick, so work as fast as you can. You know when it drying when the paste starts to get a little hot.
*Tap them with a little spoon, if the are completely dry they will be hard and cold.
Time to Shape them!
There is lots of Vampire Fangs Styles. When you know the one you like, shape them with a Dremel, if you don't know how to use one, get help from a friend or parent. (I circle the tool you should use)
Use it at a slow speed, patience this is a delicate process they could chip and break.
When you start loving your shape..Keep placing them on the mold, check them it the fit correctly or you want make more changes.
Get a Nail Buffer, this is used to file the nail and make them shine more.
Use these for taking the ruff-ness of the harsh file of the Dremel. These come in finer style to really make them smooth as a real teeth.
Fangs after using the Buffer.
You are done!
They are suppose to clip on to your teeth but, the first time I made them they fit, but they fell loose. I didn't wan't to loose one at the party. So I got dentures glue, and they were on all night. :)
I hope you guy like this tutorial. and I would LOVE to see you versions, yeah kinda...6 months early for Halloween. XD