They look REAL!
This a tutorial of how I made my Fangs last Halloween. I watch a tutorial on YouTube but this is my version of how I made mines.
Any question leave a comment here.
- VillainousNinja favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 06 Mar 00:16
- Sky added How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs to Clothes 19 Apr 02:38
- Ilana M. favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 23 Feb 04:23
- Tiffany G. favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 06 Dec 01:39
- Vetherz replied to a comment on her project How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 31 Oct 17:23
- Sveta favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 20 Oct 00:14
- Penny J. favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 05 Sep 10:34
- Vesalius K. commented on How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 25 Jul 03:43
- Hgosn1 favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 30 Jun 14:51
- Cara S. favorited How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs 21 Apr 18:26
Mix 2 oz. of alginate with 2 oz. of water. If you don't have a mold, you can simply cut out the bottoms of plastic cup or find some that will go around your entire top set of teeth. Pour the mixture into whatever mold you are using, and fit it into the top of your mouth, bottom if you want to make "werewolf" like fangs. Hold it there for about three minutes to harden.
Shape a Molding Clay kind like a horse shoe shape and bite into it, remove very gently to get a perfect mold. Don't use the soft kind.
Booth Method taste bad! :(
Get one of this KISS acrylic kits , they usually sell them at Walgreens, or CVS.
Mix a small amount of the power with a few drops of the liquid, in a cup, (don't use plastic it will melt) crystal or ceramic, mix till you star to get a paste consistency. Use Rubber Gloves to protect your hand if you want. They are toxic, also do this outdoors it smells really strong! Make as much as you need for the fangs.(The more liquid the faster it dries up so be careful.)
Time to Shape them!
There is lots of Vampire Fangs Styles. When you know the one you like, shape them with a Dremel, if you don't know how to use one, get help from a friend or parent. (I circle the tool you should use)
Use it at a slow speed, patience this is a delicate process they could chip and break.
You are done!
They are suppose to clip on to your teeth but, the first time I made them they fit, but they fell loose. I didn't wan't to loose one at the party. So I got dentures glue, and they were on all night. :)
I hope you guy like this tutorial. and I would LOVE to see you versions, yeah kinda...6 months early for Halloween. XD