First thing to do is to measure your head size (and add a few centimeters to it because when you will braid the strings it will crop in length) to make sure you will be able to wear you creation!
1) Cut 3 strings of ribbon for about 40cm each one of them
2) Braid it until the end
3) Hot glue both the ends of the braid
4) Take one end and glue it into a loop. Make sure to leave a hole big enough for your bead to pass through
5) On the other end insert the bead and knot it so the bead won't get off
It's time now to create your butterfly piece!
6) Wrap about 30cm around the piece of foam and hot glue it every so and then
7) With a small knife or a cutter, make a small incision in both sides of the foam
8) Take a white feather and hot glue the end and insert it as fast as possible in the incision
9) Continue until you're satisfied with the upper wings
10) Do as well with the brown feathers (you might want to chose some smaller ones to let appear the white ones)
11) Make 2 tiny incisions in the upper part of the foam for the 2 'things' sticking out :) (sorry don't know how to name them) and hot glue them in place
Your butterfly piece is now finished! Up to the assemblage!
12) Hot glue now your butterfly on your braided ribbon. I choose to put it on one side, because it looked nicer that way
You can wear your creation now!! Enjoy!