I'm looking to start incorporating a few couture sewing techniques into my projects. Anybody out there know of some (free) resources that'll teach me what I need to know.
Thanks for reading and responding,
Nikell - Mod.s.t Fashions
- Brocade fabric
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Best sketchbooks?
- Dark Circles - anyone have solutions?
- Anyone know how to do this?
- Canvas thank you gifts...
- what's been your biggest DIY fail?
- A crafty pen pal?
- Where to buy chain?
If you have the opportunity you should try and look up the episode(s) or project runway were they did a couture challenge. It goes over some basics and I think it would be some good inspiration. I only know of one season where they did it, but I don't follow that show as closely as I should.
How to make a suede and leatherette deer & doe appliqué elbow patch