I'm looking to start incorporating a few couture sewing techniques into my projects. Anybody out there know of some (free) resources that'll teach me what I need to know.
Thanks for reading and responding,
Nikell - Mod.s.t Fashions
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- Glue and grout for Mannequins head and torso
- Birthday Gift?
- How to make bright hair dye stay in longer?
- Does anyone knows how to make perfect fitting shorts?
- Buckeye Beads
- craft space
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- Tricks you never knew
- Do i need boning for corset?
If you have the opportunity you should try and look up the episode(s) or project runway were they did a couture challenge. It goes over some basics and I think it would be some good inspiration. I only know of one season where they did it, but I don't follow that show as closely as I should.