- Purl stitch. Doh! moment.
- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review Boiler Room Services, Inc. is a UL 508A Panel Shop
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
Started · Last post · Displaying all 5 Post
I'm looking to start incorporating a few couture sewing techniques into my projects. Anybody out there know of some (free) resources that'll teach me what I need to know.
Thanks for reading and responding,
Nikell - Mod.s.t Fashions
If you have the opportunity you should try and look up the episode(s) or project runway were they did a couture challenge. It goes over some basics and I think it would be some good inspiration. I only know of one season where they did it, but I don't follow that show as closely as I should.