I'm looking to start incorporating a few couture sewing techniques into my projects. Anybody out there know of some (free) resources that'll teach me what I need to know.
Thanks for reading and responding,
Nikell - Mod.s.t Fashions
- Help: Painting Canvas Shoes
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Where to buy chain?
- beading from a graph
- crafty/artistic pen pal ?
- Letter Bead problems....
- A Pen Pal?
- Supplies in exchange for tutorials
- Hey I could use some fellow artists help.
If you have the opportunity you should try and look up the episode(s) or project runway were they did a couture challenge. It goes over some basics and I think it would be some good inspiration. I only know of one season where they did it, but I don't follow that show as closely as I should.