- Corliss Group Online Financial Mag Hong Kong Reading Spain's economy through art sales
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
- Cheap gold chain
Started · Last post · Displaying all 7 Post
ok so my machine keeps doing this annoying thing where the thread spool or bobbin, maybe it is both, seem to slip....like jerk when I am sewing. The thread bunches in wads underneath the fabric but the top stitch is fine.
I think it is a tension issue, which I always have problems with the tension dial. I haven't figured out yet how to know what setting I should adjust it to for let's say a straight stitch vs a zig zag stitch.
Anywho! any help would be appreciated! it is driving me bonkers having to constantly rip out messed up stitches and re-thread and re-do everything to start over and it does it again.
If youre sure your bobbin is coming off the bobbin right and your machine is threaded correctly, then check the top of your spool of thread and see if there is a little notch on the plastic part, sometimes the thread get caught there and will cause the little wad and the jerking. If thats the problem just turn your spool so the notch is on the bottom.
So you have cleaned and oiled your machine. check You used your machine manual to make sure you threaded the bobbin correctly? check You threaded the bobbin case evenly and with the same type of thread as the top thread? check You are using a good quality thread? *this is important because poor quality thread has areas of varying fuzziness and thickness.* check You are using the right type of bobbin case for your machine? check You have adjusted your bobbin tension? check All is order and it's still acting up. It might be a timing and issue and need repair. hope my checklist helped