New! Crafterella's new page, comic and Instax contest!
  1. Posted

Craft » Sewing

spare fabric

Started · Last post · Displaying all 15 Post
    heyy guys.

i reasnly bought a meture of green fluffy fabric and i have a lot of leftovers.

any ideas what i should do with it?
  2. Posted
    I used to make wristbands out of fabric scraps. Little accessories like that are easy to make.
  3. Posted
    Coin purses or plushies. Green fluffy fabric sounds like it would make an awesome monster plush.
  4. Posted
    How much do you have left Something like Pam's Dino Hat (http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/fleece-dino-hat) could be perfect if you have enough fabric. :)
  5. Posted
    baby shoes :) something bootie-like, for the winter :) that is, if there are any babies in your surrounding ofcourse...
  6. Posted
    thanks for the help guys. i making a big green plush as manly make stuff like that.
  7. Posted
    i still have a lot left. round about a 1/2 a meature. any ideas, agen? : )
  8. Posted
    More plushies in different sizes, maybe?
  9. Posted
    good idea.
  10. Posted
    rag rug?
  11. Posted
    whats a rag rug?
  12. Posted
    cut strips and knot them together is a rag rug I think...... I made a pin board out of old couch leather.. .LOL I still have to put it on the stie..... recover something like a stool or chair, I have been wanting to do a fabric wrap for furniture much like the new... wall paper on your furniture look. Did you put tese scrap projects on your site? I'll go look now. lol
  13. Posted
    i have put one (as thats what ive only done but im going to make a weath!) called fluffy monster.
  14. Posted
    fabric covered buttons to make rings or necklaces or put as an accent on a purse or pouch...zipper pouches....coin pouches with those snap buttons or pull ties...hair scrunchies w/ elastic
  15. Posted
    thank you for all the help guys, i have found something to do with it but thank you for all the ideas

Related Projects

Pajama Top Transformation

Pajama Top Transformation

Fruity

♥ 0
Pin Cushion Thimble Necklace

Pin Cushion Thimble Necklace

Crafty and Cute!

♥ 0
Lsp Sweatshirt

Lsp Sweatshirt

Get Lumpy!

♥ 0
Shrink That Dress: A Diy Tailoring Tutorial

Shrink That Dress: A Diy Tailoring Tutorial

Make that fab vintage find fit perfectly with my quick how-to...

♥ 0
Geo Glittered Throw Pillow

Geo Glittered Throw Pillow

Something you'd find in a genie's bottle.

♥ 1
Dress To Glove Refashion
Gloves >

Dress To Glove Refashion

LBD to LBG

♥ 1