- Corliss Group Online Financial Mag Hong Kong Reading Spain's economy through art sales
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
- Cheap gold chain
Started · Last post · Displaying all 3 Post
My friend gave me a gown. It's just too old looking for me. High collar cut, bead work, and buttons at the back. The shimmery, purple/blue green fabric isn't helping, but I think with the right cut I could make it look more me.
Got any tips for this newbie?
I've the most basic knowledge of sewing. Everything I've done is by hand; I can't afford a sewing machine just yet.
The boning feels like plastic, if it helps.