My friend gave me a gown. It's just too old looking for me. High collar cut, bead work, and buttons at the back. The shimmery, purple/blue green fabric isn't helping, but I think with the right cut I could make it look more me.
Got any tips for this newbie?
I've the most basic knowledge of sewing. Everything I've done is by hand; I can't afford a sewing machine just yet.
The boning feels like plastic, if it helps.
- Birthday Gift?
- How to make bright hair dye stay in longer?
- Glue and grout for Mannequins head and torso
- Does anyone knows how to make perfect fitting shorts?
- Buckeye Beads
- craft space
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- Tricks you never knew
- Do i need boning for corset?
- revamping hair flowers
The perfect scarf for all the Potterheads out there!