My friend gave me a gown. It's just too old looking for me. High collar cut, bead work, and buttons at the back. The shimmery, purple/blue green fabric isn't helping, but I think with the right cut I could make it look more me.
Got any tips for this newbie?
I've the most basic knowledge of sewing. Everything I've done is by hand; I can't afford a sewing machine just yet.
The boning feels like plastic, if it helps.
- Brocade fabric
- My awesome big sister
- A crafty pen pal?
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Best sketchbooks?
- Dark Circles - anyone have solutions?
- Anyone know how to do this?
- Canvas thank you gifts...
- what's been your biggest DIY fail?
How to make a suede and leatherette deer & doe appliqué elbow patch