My friend gave me a gown. It's just too old looking for me. High collar cut, bead work, and buttons at the back. The shimmery, purple/blue green fabric isn't helping, but I think with the right cut I could make it look more me.
Got any tips for this newbie?
I've the most basic knowledge of sewing. Everything I've done is by hand; I can't afford a sewing machine just yet.
The boning feels like plastic, if it helps.
- Help: Painting Canvas Shoes
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Where to buy chain?
- beading from a graph
- crafty/artistic pen pal ?
- Letter Bead problems....
- A Pen Pal?
- Supplies in exchange for tutorials
- Hey I could use some fellow artists help.