Heather M. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Heather M. on
- favorited My 8 Bit Heart 03 Feb 08:11
- favorited My 8 Bit Heart 03 Feb 08:09
- commented on their comment Great idea!! to Hogwarts Themed Nails 22 Oct 15:55
- commented on their comment Totally cool! I thought the spider was tiny.. But it is actually quite frightening huge!! Love it! to Glow In The Dark Spider Web 22 Oct 15:53
- commented on their comment Thanks, mate! to Mini Flickr Pillow 22 Oct 15:49
- commented on their comment BTW, what materials did you use for the cable? to Little Card And Paper Guitar And Amp 24 Jul 15:43
- commented on their comment Cool! It's very detailed~ Love it! to Little Card And Paper Guitar And Amp 24 Jul 15:42
- commented on their comment I have a friend who plays guitar and it's his birthday next month. I'm totally gonna copycat this idea for his gift!! Wonderful idea indeed! Thanks for sharing! to Song Catcher 24 Jul 15:41
- commented on their comment Brilliant! to Film Leader Lamp 24 Jul 15:38
- followed Carly F. 21 Feb 09:50
- commented on their comment Hey there~ Love the beads!! Could you tell me what kind of string do you use to line them up? BTW, I have a project of a very similar curtain too by rolling paper tight.. only it was using the paper clips in the center so it is also very easy to lin... to Paper Bead Curtain 21 Feb 09:46
- followed Emma C. 20 Feb 07:22
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »