Pan, goat-goddess, or just feeling horny?
I created this combo horns/wreath thingy for a "Horned Ball" costume party. I made the horns by basically smashing, twisting & shaping really dense layers of tin foil until I had the desired shape & size. This part was really annoying and tough, especially getting the two horns to "match" in shape and angles of the curls. Then I painted them golden-orange, let the paint dry, covered them with a layer of Elmer's glue, and then added glitter. When this was all dry, I sprayed them with a good layer of clear spray lacquer to keep the glitter form flaking. Then I pierced the bottoms of the horns and wired them to a pre-made head wreath of fake flowers.
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Autumnal Horns 12 Dec 14:36
- Stitches added Autumnal Horns to Project 1 27 Jan 01:25
- Stitches favorited Autumnal Horns 27 Jan 01:24
- MommyBell favorited Autumnal Horns 14 Aug 06:11
- Renee W. favorited Autumnal Horns 26 Mar 14:16
- Broken Bownes favorited Autumnal Horns 25 Oct 23:11
Kumquat posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!