Quick music inspired jewelry dish!
Inspired by a huge stack of CD's and jewel cases that weren't being used and my love of music!
- somnambuchatter favorited Cd Jewelry Dish 21 Jul 01:25
- 02jhseaby added Cd Jewelry Dish to Try 07 Jun 22:17
- 02jhseaby favorited Cd Jewelry Dish 07 Jun 22:17
- Amanda added Cd Jewelry Dish to stuff i dig 15 Apr 10:29
- julianne215 favorited Cd Jewelry Dish 17 Jul 07:11
- WaterAngel added Cd Jewelry Dish to Misc. 06 May 23:50
- BlauPiepmatz favorited Cd Jewelry Dish 29 Dec 01:21
- Dana B. added Cd Jewelry Dish to One day 19 Sep 00:30
- jenna.kent favorited Cd Jewelry Dish 31 Aug 19:20
Preheat the oven to around 350 F.
Place the CD shiny side up in or on the bowl (depending on how big the bowl is) and place it on a flat baking sheet and into the oven until it is slightly soft and bending to the shape of the bowl. Take it out of the oven whenever it has reached your desired shape and let it cool.
Put some glue around the hole in the CD where it is slightly flat and place it onto the back piece of the CD case (the actual piece where you would store a normal CD) as you would a flat CD. Let it dry and you now have your own jewelry bowl. Use it to store anything else non edible like keys or plastic dinosaurs.