I ripped the little mirrors from a discoball, but I'm sure you can buy them at some hobbystore somewhere
Or else.. Just find a discobal you can pull apart ^_^
Make sure you can somehow remove the mirrors from it and that they are seperate from each other.
This project costed me about 6 euros: 3 for the glue & 3 for the discoball
I already had the bra..
If you're planning to make one yourself.. be prepared to get your fingertips/nails covered in glue
- Key West Witch favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 06 May 02:09
- Victoria L. favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 01 Jan 14:39
- Crafterella added Lady Gaga Disco Bra to Lady Gaga 27 Jun 12:06
- kelly.koopman added Lady Gaga Disco Bra to To do 17 Jun 16:24
- WaterAngel added Lady Gaga Disco Bra to Tops 07 May 00:15
- elarablair favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 23 Feb 18:36
- Payton P. favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 30 Jan 04:46
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 23 Nov 00:08
- coralee.lord favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 17 Oct 01:15
- Amanda B. favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 27 Aug 01:24
Glue them - one by one - on your bra. One tiny drop of glue is enough for one mirror, just don't use too much or it'll get messy!
(make sure you put them exactly right the first time, because they won't come off easy once they're glued on)