Wrapped Patterned Vases
Make your own patterned vases using wall paper and gold adhesive vinyl.
- Libby W. added Wrapped Patterned Vases to Misc gift ideas 17 Nov 21:42
- Kimya J. favorited Wrapped Patterned Vases 13 Mar 04:56
- christinabw added Wrapped Patterned Vases to DIY The Room: New Girl 10 Oct 01:28
- Libby W. favorited Wrapped Patterned Vases 28 Sep 19:57
- Kara W. published their project Wrapped Patterned Vases 23 Sep 20:51
Begin by measuring the circumference of your vase and cut a strip of vinyl to this size about 3" shorter that the height of the vase. Slowly wrap the wallpaper strip around the top of the vase working out the air bubbles as you go. You will want to make sure that the wallpaper remains level on the glass as you work your way around. This is where having a perfectly cylindrical vase helps.