Always carry salt
So, I started watching Supernatural, and this is the result! When I couldn't find any pentacles/pentagram-charms in a store I decided to make one :)
(I did not take any pictures while making the necklace, but hopefully the tutorial is understandable. If not just ask!)
- asia.pearce favorited Supernatural Necklace 15 Jul 02:26
- Conner W. added Supernatural Necklace to anime/manga 13 Feb 20:28
- Conner W. added Supernatural Necklace to Things to try and make/ideas 13 Feb 20:27
- Lace B. favorited Supernatural Necklace 03 Jan 16:30
- Keri Plezia (aka;Miss Holley King) favorited Supernatural Necklace 20 Aug 14:58
- Rachel B. favorited Supernatural Necklace 14 Aug 00:38
- Chudames favorited Supernatural Necklace 12 May 22:04
- ShiiMin favorited Supernatural Necklace 22 Feb 21:01
- Eatacatify .. favorited Supernatural Necklace 05 Jan 13:52
- Cheshire x. favorited Supernatural Necklace 14 Oct 01:24
Fill a small vial with salt. I used rock salt to make it look more interesting, but ordinary table salt can be used as well. Use a medium-thick wire to make the vial into a charm.
Make the pentacle/pentagram by twirling a thin wire several times around the hoop, in a star shape (in the same way you used to draw a star when you were little). Attach a jump ringto the top.
Attach a jump ring to the angel wing, and attach the three charms to each other.
Cut a chain to your desired lenght, and add the charms.