makes a great chocker necklace
I prefer to make my jewelry with waxed dental floss, it strong and cheap. Also if the necklace ever brakes it mostly stays together and has a minty smell to it.
I made this same necklace several years ago as a gift, but I used a heart I took from a broken sun catcher for the center, and I really loved it.
- Laura entered her project Necklace to Harmonee's Creations 28 Jul 22:20
- Jessica S. favorited Necklace 22 Feb 06:02
- Laura entered her project Necklace to Harmonees Creations 12 Jan 22:17
- Laura entered her project Necklace to Harmonee's Creations 03 Mar 02:47
- Sarah Kim favorited Necklace 31 May 12:26
- Crafterella added Necklace to Hocus Pocus 21 Apr 13:15
- shayne.s.martin favorited Necklace 22 Mar 14:02
- Laura entered her project Necklace to Wander & Hunt 06 Nov 06:25
- zoegirl221 added Necklace to Jewelry 16 Sep 02:05
- Renee C. added Necklace to Beading Projects 02 Sep 09:55