Ok, so my bottle cap locket didn't last as long as I wanted it to, so I made this one a while back and added all the photos/pictures from the old locket to this one.
I used polymer clay to make a copy of the wax seal I used on my bottle cap locket, and made another replica of the wax seal to stick on the locket.
In one side of the locket are pictures I drew, and on another side is of my family at my 16th birthday, and my dog who passed later that year.
- Conner W. added Locket Photo Album to Things to try and make/ideas 14 Feb 01:00
- Conner W. added Locket Photo Album to gift ideas 28 Jun 02:12
- Conner W. added Locket Photo Album to helping stuff 28 Jun 02:12
- Conner W. favorited Locket Photo Album 28 Jun 02:12
- Kinhime Dragon published her project Locket Photo Album 19 Jun 16:10
Choose your pictures as well as a light fabric, and make sure your pictures and the fabric will fit in the locket and close.
follow this tutorial here:
While your the fixative for your pictures is drying, paint your locket/ embellish it. Then spray it with fixative too.
Once everything is dry, hot glue your one end of your fabric with the photos on it inside the locket.