Create a beautiful butterfly look.
Butterfly wings have beautiful iridescence about them that translates wonderfully into makeup. All you need is some high-shimmer eyeshadow and a brush for blending!
- Screen_shot_2011-07-19_at_22.33.44.jpg 110 KB [ Download ]
- Crafterella added Blue Morpho to The Corpse Bride 21 Apr 13:19
- breanna w. favorited Blue Morpho 22 Jun 18:14
- WaterAngel added Blue Morpho to Make Up 10 May 03:52
- rock3r1 favorited Blue Morpho 26 Jan 02:40
- JudiMcGilvray added Blue Morpho to costumes 19 Jan 16:02
- Juliet J. added Blue Morpho to Make up 18 Dec 12:21
- PixieGirrl favorited Blue Morpho 20 Nov 11:55
- mpanda favorited Blue Morpho 08 Nov 09:31
- Samantha Q. favorited Blue Morpho 13 Oct 14:58
- Julia Beckendorf favorited Blue Morpho 08 Oct 20:17
Prep the lids with eyeshadow primer (LC Eyeshadow Primer coming this September!). With a short-bristled brush, pack Abracadabra on the center of the lid, then Shoe Addict on outer corners, bringing it into the crease. Blend the pink and the blue together with a brush, going in circular motion. Apply Lime Criminal on lower lid as close to the lashes as possible. Blend into Shoe Addict on outer corner. Pick up a clean brush and brush Nymph as highlight onto the brow bone and a touch on the inner corner of the eye. Blend into the other colors well.
Put a layer of mascara on top & bottom lashes and darken the waterline with a black pencil. Drag liquid eyeliner across the lid as close to the lash as possible. I like to wear mine winged so that’s what I did. :) Stick on false lashes to top lid only. Define eyebrows with a pencil or eyeshadow.
Moisturize skin. Apply foundation all over and set with loose powder. Brush on some rosy color onto the cheeks.
Tip: fill in lips with a lip pencil prior to applying color if you want extra-staying power.
Define lip shape with a dark fuchsia pencil. Apply Centrifuchsia lipstick directly from the tube. Press lips together; blot; re-apply. Dab a glob of clear lip gloss on the center of the mouth. Voila!