maura h. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find maura h. on
- commented on her comment chelsea, i just used regular ribbon you would use in hairbows. i love that it looks like gift wrap ribbon, but it's not! to Korker Bows 20 Nov 04:35
- commented on her comment i've tried all different kinds, but i'm not sure i've tried organza. if you do try, just make sure you stay by the oven and keep watch, just in case. i'd be mortified to know i had a part in burning your house down! to Korker Bows 17 Aug 02:52
- commented on her comment haha! i bet they'd be good with green frosting on top, acting as the leaves too. mmmm frosting to Chocolate Filled Strawberries 15 Aug 19:44
- followed ficklephonebug .. 15 Aug 17:42
- commented on her comment LOVE it! i haven't tried photos yet, but it's on my list of things to do! thanks for sharing your version :) to Diy Coasters 17 Jun 02:46
- followed Modesty Fashions 02 May 21:01
- followed Kelly B. 02 May 21:00
- commented on her comment i LOVE this! how cute would it be to take a personalized napkin from a birthday or wedding, etc and make it into a keepsake candle! to Easy Decorative Tissue Candle 20 Apr 13:50
- followed Van 15 Mar 18:49
- entered her project Feather Handband to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 18:42
- entered her project Daisy Headband to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 18:41
- entered her project Fake Flower Headband Pink to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 18:40
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »