for nature and jewelry lovers alike.
Let me know if you have any questions!
- Keri Plezia (aka;Miss Holley King) favorited Wire Jewelry Tree 13 Nov 16:48
- miraenna favorited Wire Jewelry Tree 01 Jul 21:59
- Bdandi favorited Wire Jewelry Tree 14 Feb 11:42
- Kinhime Dragon added Wire Jewelry Tree to The crafts I've done 12 Jan 15:13
- TARA R. added Wire Jewelry Tree to must try this 06 Jan 01:37
- Kinhime Dragon added Wire Jewelry Tree to alter 19 Dec 01:19
- MaDonna O. favorited Wire Jewelry Tree 10 Jul 03:07
- Irene Wildfox added Wire Jewelry Tree to Stuff 05 Jun 22:41
- Geralyn E. favorited Wire Jewelry Tree 19 Feb 00:17
- deedle d. favorited Wire Jewelry Tree 13 Feb 02:27
First, you must twist the wire together.
I use (10) 40 inch strips of wire, fold it in half (leaving a bubble at the top)
After I twist up the 10 branches, I start twisting them together in 2 groups of 2 and 2 groups of 3
once all the branches are together I cut the bubbles at the top and twist those together.
next, I put the tree into the candle holder, and add the stones around it.
When the tree is standing on it's own I mix up the resin (based on the instructions on the container) and pour it in the candle holder.
I let the resin dry, then hot glue moss to the top of it
Let it dry (and the smell clear) then add your jewelry to it!