My friend and I went to the arthall in Rotterdam and saw an exhibition called ICON DRESSED designed by Annette Meyer, each garment was made of paper and represented a decade of women clothing from the 1800's till now. I was amazed by a garment which looked exactly like the dress Keira Knightley wore in Pride & Prejudice, I went home got into a romantic state of mind, converted that into creativity and made this.
- carolyn.shermanfinch favorited T Shirt Shrug 26 Aug 17:43
- Fudgestickles added T Shirt Shrug to to do 23 Aug 20:15
- Fudgestickles favorited T Shirt Shrug 23 Aug 20:15
- Phoenix M. favorited T Shirt Shrug 17 Aug 00:58
- Rose W. favorited T Shirt Shrug 13 Aug 22:43
- Angelala Z. favorited T Shirt Shrug 13 Aug 16:28
- Ravi S. commented on T Shirt Shrug 06 Aug 13:32
- Versora H. favorited T Shirt Shrug 21 Jul 05:50
- Melanie S. added T Shirt Shrug to DIY 15 Jul 04:34
- Melanie S. favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 Jul 04:34
Grab a shirt
cut along the red line and cut off neck band.
Turn shirt inside out and fold 1 inch along the red line to form the casing.
Pin and sew
Pull the ribbon through the casing using a safety pin. Pull tight and tie.