My friend and I went to the arthall in Rotterdam and saw an exhibition called ICON DRESSED designed by Annette Meyer, each garment was made of paper and represented a decade of women clothing from the 1800's till now. I was amazed by a garment which looked exactly like the dress Keira Knightley wore in Pride & Prejudice, I went home got into a romantic state of mind, converted that into creativity and made this.
- simona.paderni added T Shirt Shrug to abbigliamento 23 Nov 02:18
- simona.paderni favorited T Shirt Shrug 23 Nov 02:18
- Jill K. added T Shirt Shrug to Accessories 18 Nov 00:54
- Justine A. favorited T Shirt Shrug 17 Nov 16:16
- Allison J. favorited T Shirt Shrug 29 Oct 21:26
- Teresa R. favorited T Shirt Shrug 27 Oct 03:50
- colleen.goodich favorited T Shirt Shrug 23 Oct 01:20
- Nora W. favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 Sep 03:59
- Linzy A. favorited T Shirt Shrug 15 Sep 01:41
- ladonnagaga favorited T Shirt Shrug 14 Sep 20:02
Grab a shirt
cut along the red line and cut off neck band.
Turn shirt inside out and fold 1 inch along the red line to form the casing.
Pin and sew
Pull the ribbon through the casing using a safety pin. Pull tight and tie.