Cute keychain with link to tutorial
I made a tutorial for this cute strawberry keychains.
Here it is, as I promissed, the Strawberry keychain Tutorial. It's my first tutorial, so I hope everything will be clear!Posted by Brenda D. from Netherlands • Published May 16, 2010 • See Brenda D.'s 14 projects »
- Fashundoll favorited Strawberry Keychain 29 Apr 20:32
- lisa.jennings.144 favorited Strawberry Keychain 21 Mar 20:36
- Lucky Threadneedle favorited Strawberry Keychain 12 Mar 17:55
- banu added Strawberry Keychain to Inspiring Ideas to Try 01 Feb 12:23
- banu favorited Strawberry Keychain 01 Feb 12:23
- Callie O. favorited Strawberry Keychain 20 Jan 11:09
- Koi K. favorited Strawberry Keychain 07 Jan 20:55
- Rachel D. favorited Strawberry Keychain 21 Nov 13:29
- Crafty Pirate favorited Strawberry Keychain 16 Nov 02:24
- Marnie C. added Strawberry Keychain to Crafts 02 Oct 12:48
1. Gather your supplies.
2.Draw your pattern. Draw a circle with a diameter of 10 cm. How larger the circle how bigger your strawberry. Cut out a piece of the circle so you'll get a "pacman" shape ;). Draw also a petal shape. I choose for 3 petals, but you can also choose for 4. Place on fabric and cut out.
3. Fold fabric double with the good side inside and pin
4. Sew. I did it with the sewing machine, but if you haven't any, you can use a needle and threat.
5. Turn inside out and stich the whole top with a large stich so you can pull in to close.
6. Add some fiberfill, as many as you like
Pull carefully on the threat so it will close and make a knot.
Make a hole in the middle of the felt pettals. Make a knot on the end of the ribben so you'll have a loop.
Pull the ribbon through the felt hole.
This is the part where you can use the gun pistol if you have on. So yes. Glue the knot and the pettals on your strawberry. Use enough glue! When you did this, add the little flower. And add your key ring
-If you don't, sew your !knot! and petals with a fine stitch on your strawberry-
Here it is your own little strawberry keychain! Congratulations