I was inspired by Christian Joy's painted and studded menswear shoes. I purchased a pair of saddleback shoes from Payless and painted them with acrylic paint. After the paint dried I glued on spikes (StudsandSpikes.com).
* Save time painting shoes by purchasing Bass Pink and Cream saddlebacks (http://www.6pm.com/bass-odette-cream-pink)
* Save time by only painting or studding shoes
* Use acrylic paint, spray paint drips off shoes!
* Studs can be secured with super glue or use an awl to drill holes and use a screwdriver to secure spikes
* Have fun with it! Paint and spike any design you like!