Thumbtacks + wedges = Jeffrey Campbell!
A while back I saw a post on Outsapop and I've been searching for a pair of shoes to use! I finally found a pair at Urban Outfitters for 10$ on clearance and I went out and got some thumbtacks. (600 of them!)
- Meredith T. favorited Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy 29 Jun 02:59
- Nadiabee02 favorited Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy 03 Jun 21:31
- Alison W. added Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy to Shoes 27 May 01:37
- Jennifer M. favorited Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy 22 Dec 08:49
- Bonnie B. added Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy to Shoes 06 Dec 14:24
- Eleanor favorited Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy 07 Jul 20:20
- Riya K. added Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy to to do 04 Jun 14:52
- Riya K. favorited Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy 04 Jun 14:52
- Maemi.Gojo added Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy to Shoes 02 Jun 10:06
- Advitha K. favorited Jeffrey Campbell Shoes Diy 24 Apr 13:50
After you have all of your supplies, start spreading the strong glue in little sections on the shoe. I started at the bottom and moved up when I put the thumbtacks in the shoes.
Keep going until the base is covered. I would recommend to have cork/soft wedges that are easy to push in. My fingers still hurt afterwards! :)
After you have covered the base with thumbtacks, start painting the shoe in a color of your choice. It would probably be easier to do this before you put in the tacks, but the paint I ordered had not come in yet.
I also painted the heels that you could see so the shoes don't look strange. After that, you have your very own pair of Jeffrey Campbell "Tick" shoes! At a much, much lower price.