Painted shoes with golden cone spikes
I was inspired by Christian Joy's painted and studded menswear shoes. I purchased a pair of saddleback shoes from Payless and painted them with acrylic paint. After the paint dried I glued on spikes (StudsandSpikes.com).
* Save time painting shoes by purchasing Bass Pink and Cream saddlebacks (http://www.6pm.com/bass-odette-cream-pink)
* Save time by only painting or studding shoes
* Use acrylic paint, spray paint drips off shoes!
* Studs can be secured with super glue or use an awl to drill holes and use a screwdriver to secure spikes
* Have fun with it! Paint and spike any design you like!
- Annika G. favorited Punk Pink Saddleback Shoes 11 Feb 14:56
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Punk Pink Saddleback Shoes 01 Jan 17:47
- MOTOX favorited Punk Pink Saddleback Shoes 17 Aug 00:35
- vasilena s. favorited Punk Pink Saddleback Shoes 07 Aug 19:32
- Krafting Krampus entered her project Punk Pink Saddleback Shoes to Accessorize Audrey Kitching 25 Mar 00:54
Krafting Krampus posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!