The charms (starting from the left):
1. A little blue rock representing the ocean.
2. A bird because I love birds.
3. A metal circle with "Cancer" -cancer symbol- "june 21-july 22" on the front. On the back: "loving-adaptable-dependable-responsive-caring".
4. A heart with a B in plastic diamonds (my real name is Bela, Coraline is a movie character).
5. A keyring of tiny keys, probably used for mailboxes, because I love keys and didn't know what to do with them.
6. A skeleton key my mom gave me years ago. She said it was "the key to her heart".
I'm looking for more charms, like a goldfish or a raindrop or umbrella or a dog. It only takes a few minutes to put the charm on.