I don't mean to ramble on about myself. I'm just writing down ten facts about myself.
1. I make up characters and imagine stories in my head.
2. I love water.
3. I believe in angels and God, but I'm not all highly religious or anything.
4. I have a dog named Peanut, who follows me around everywhere and freaks out if he can't see me.
5. I live with my sister, my aunt, uncle, and two cousins. My older sister moved to Mississippi. My dad died when I was four and my mom got pregnant twice with a different guy, but both times the baby (first baby James, then Noah) died. My mom died on September 26th, 2012.
6. My top five websites: www.iwastesomuchtime.com
, and www.dayzeroproject.com
, and this one.
7. I'm a tomboy (a girl who isn't girly, like I never went through a Disney-Princess-dress-up phase or anything), even though I collect 18-inch dolls.
8. People call me smart because I'm good at spelling and I like words, and according to my mom I have autism, and she thinks it's aspergers.
9. I love reading and words, but I kind of suck at writing, especially poetry.
10. I listen to random music--like I only like one song by Katy Perry ("E.T.") and only one by Coldplay ("Clocks") and only three by OneRepublic ("Secrets", "Apologize" and "All the Right Moves"). I love almost every single song by Evanescence, though. (Except "Surrender" and "Oceans" and I don't like "Swimming Home" that much.)
Okay, I'm done with this pointless ramble.