Made from a simple long sleeve shirt and some eyelet lace
Well, I made this from a LS shirt I had. What I did:
I I gathered and sewed the eyelet lace around the neck and around the end of sleeves. I made it double on sleeves. Then I added ribbon threading lace on top and threaded it with black ribbon.
That's a first cutsew I made. I hope to get better on this :)
- Doom Kitty favorited Lolita Cutsew 12 Jan 07:13
- Blaise P. added Lolita Cutsew to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 07:26
- HarukaMS added Lolita Cutsew to Fashion! 16 Jul 07:17
- Alisa B. favorited Lolita Cutsew 02 Apr 01:56
- FrankieStein favorited Lolita Cutsew 16 Feb 06:38
- Sarah W. favorited Lolita Cutsew 15 Jan 23:22
- Susi S. added Lolita Cutsew to The Raven 08 Jan 20:03
- AnnaMong favorited Lolita Cutsew 08 Oct 11:31
- Gisela B. added Lolita Cutsew to Clothing 29 Aug 02:27
- Gisela B. favorited Lolita Cutsew 27 Aug 09:02
CountessAudronasha posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!