Use up your old fabric scraps to make a cute necklace.Posted by Cat Morley from Edinburgh, United Kingdom • Published • See Cat Morley's 490 projects »
- Kathy S. favorited Fabric Ball Necklace 07 Jul 17:15
- Anett E. favorited Fabric Ball Necklace 09 May 12:52
- Krista B. added Fabric Ball Necklace to Make Version 22 Apr 19:42
- BlauPiepmatz favorited Fabric Ball Necklace 27 Feb 03:06
- TinyTessieG favorited Fabric Ball Necklace 26 Sep 15:54
- BloodyRose favorited Fabric Ball Necklace 01 Sep 18:41
- Len favorited Fabric Ball Necklace 18 Jul 01:46
Take, or cut, a long strip of fabric.
Take it in your hand and crush it up, folding the tail of the fabric over and over.
Roll it up in to a ball.
Take a length of wire and wrap it around the ball, securing the fabric's shape. Snip off any excess wire and tuck the pointy edges down in to the fabric ball.
Make a big pile of fabric balls, about 10.
Thread a needle with some embroidery thread.
Take two balls and stitch them together. Snip off any excess thread.
Repeat this with the remaining balls.
Cut two lengths of ribbon and sew them to either end of your ball necklace.
Tie the two lengths of ribbon together and you've made a cute necklace.