Hi, I am Dee from London, a jewellery designer/tutor/writer. My preferred jewellery techniques are wire work, macrame, stringing, beadweaving - not there yet with the last one. I am always up for a challenge and so always add a bit of twist to my work, I go with my mood, environment, etc. I don't like trends, I prefer to be unique, it pretty much describes my personality.
Find Dee S. onhttp://www.deeunique.com Website Website Website Website
- commented on their comment Thanks for faving my necklace to Jessica M. 30 Dec 18:15
- followed Discordia 30 Dec 17:47
- commented on their comment Thanks for the fave. to Multi Macrame Necklace 23 Dec 21:02
- commented on their comment Perfect timing, I have washers sitting in my beading box. I only bought them cos I remember seeing a project online but forgot the name of the site. I like your version, so will definitely be putting the washers to good use afterall. Thanks for shar... to Washer Ribbon Necklace 05 Dec 18:17
- commented on their comment I am so making this bracelet to wear on my next night out. My friends are going to be so jealous. Thanks for sharing. to Chained Pearl Bracelet 05 Dec 18:11
- commented on their comment As a massive fan of Macrame, I really like this necklace, especially the gaps in between the knots and the beads. Thanks for sharing. to Gold Leather Macrame Jewellery Set 05 Dec 18:06
- commented on their comment I am so loving this project, however, I don't where to get the beads. I am not sure if we have 'iron beads' in the UK. If anyone knows where I can them please let me know. Great project and thanks for sharing. to Make Beads On Your Earpiece. 27 Nov 15:03
- commented on their comment Funny, I saw a fabric necklace in a clothes shop on my lunch break but it doesn't compare to yours at all. Your design is more glam and elegant, will definitely be a show stopper, I lover it! Thanks for sharing. to Ribbon Chain Necklace 07 Sep 16:28
- commented on their comment Now I know why Beading Gem recommended your tutorial. You really took time to explain, I love how you use pics at every step. I am going to try and make a couple for my nieces. Thanks for sharing this beautiful tutorial. to Purple Flower Friendship Bracelet 02 Sep 18:19
- commented on their comment Thanks for the fave. to Katharine C. 08 Aug 17:41
- followed Jenna C. 05 Aug 17:34
- commented on their comment Gorgeous!! This design seems to be the trend at the moment, I am definitely going to make one for myself, not sure if I will have it for long. My friends may take it off me, Lol! Thanks for sharing. to Pleated Pearl Necklace 05 Aug 17:28
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »